North Star Developing Expertise in Teaching (DEiT) Programme 2020 – 2021
Following on from the success of North Star’s Developing Expertise in Teaching Programme 2018-19 for developed for teachers in the early years of teaching. This programme aims to develop excellent practitioners with a detailed understanding of the curriculum ans a range of effective strategies for teaching English, Maths and the rest of the curriculum.
Also perfect for those who are returning to teaching or experienced HLTAs who often cover classes.
The programme will help colleagues to:
- Develop their skills in teaching to move towards outstanding classroom practice
- Investigate current, EEF-led, research-based pedagogies
- Observe outstanding ‘real-life’ teaching at every step
- Consider a range of strategies and approaches to teaching the whole curriculum.
Three full days across the academic year aimed at identifying and further developing good practice
- Tuesday, 10th November 2020 – (this session is also for DEiT delegates who missed their last session due to Covid-19) 9am – 12pm
- Tuesday, 23rd February 2021 – 2020/2021 cohort only – 9am – 12pm
- Tuesday, 10th June 2021 – 2020/2021 cohort only – 9am – 12pm
Online – Teams
£150 per delegate for North Star members. Non-members £200
Terms & Conditions
Please note that in the event of a cancellation the following terms will be applied:
Cancellations within two weeks of the first event: 50% charge; cancellations within 48 hrs of the event/no show: 100% charge. If delegates do not attend all three days, your school will still be charged the full amount.
With-in a month of the first day of the event, or with-in a month of the event, which ever applies.
Any further questions? Please contact Nikkie Beniams. Email firstname.lastname@example.org