Being Ready for Ofsted delivered by Sir Clive Davies
A one-day programme for Head Teachers. You will gain an understanding of the inspection process, which will enable you to plan for and manage an inspection within your setting.
Learn how an inspection team collects and evaluates the evidence to secure a judgement, looking at:
• The effectiveness of leadership and management;
• The quality of teaching, learning and assessment;
• Personal development, behaviour and welfare;
• Outcomes for children and learners;
• The effectiveness of safeguarding.
In addition, you will further develop skills in writing evaluative reports to support the North Star and Polaris peer review process.
Friday 15th September 2017 9am to 3.00pm
Burn Hall Hotel, Tolleton Road, Huby, York, YO16 1JB
£100 per delegate for North Star and Polaris members. Non-members £150.
Please note that in the event of a cancellation the following terms will be applied: Cancellations within two weeks of the event: 50% charge; cancellations within 48 hrs of the event/no show: 100% charge